Explore the principles that underpin how you approach your work and design a freelance life you’ll love.
When we go freelance we bring with us old habits from our lives as employees. It’s easy to forget that we’re in control of how we work and who we work with.
Sometimes we also need to give ourselves permission to try something different or make a change.
Your manifesto will help you keep an eye on what’s important and help you stay on track.
Without knowing it, this manifesto is something I’ve wanted – and needed – to make for a long time – a place to store my most important philosophies and ways I WANT to work, but always forget. Now I’ll have a lovely-to-look-at document ready to read every week or day, to keep me on track.Laura
You will benefit from this workshop if you…
- are stuck in a rut
- want to rediscover the freedom in freelancing
- have trouble letting go of unhelpful habits from employment
- are looking for a fresh approach to work that ties in with what’s important to you
- want to give yourself permission to experiment or do things differently
In the workshop you will…
- explore what is important to you
- identify the principles that underpin your freelance life
- take time to reflect on what’s going well and what is not
- refresh your energy, inspiration and motivation
- create your unique freelance manifesto as a guide for how you want to work
The questions and activities were very insightful and helpful. I spent time after the session completing my manifesto and have already taken some action based upon it. Thank you!Julie
There are no future dates scheduled for this workshop.
You can subscribe to event updates to be the first to know when the workshop is running again…