I hope you find something interesting, useful, and perhaps delightful among them too.
Things to read:
- Carry your life lightly by Anna Starkey
- Every thing is a choice by Laura Ritchie
- You’ve got to be kind by Austin Kleon
Things to do:
Things to explore:
- Little Futures “a near futures explorer’s club” created by Brian Dell and Tom Critchlow
- the World of Work podcast archive
- Work Notes “a collection of articles and resources for freelancers” written by Dave Smyth
Things to look at:
- Max Porter filling his Twitter feed with trees
- Timo Kuilder’s illustrations
- the moon (OK, we all know that I didn’t discover the moon last year, but I did find out that I’d been neglecting to look at it properly. And it’s now one of my favourite pastimes)
I hope you found something there to follow up on.
If you wrote a similar list for the past year, what would you include?