Whether you’re applying for a job, preparing for interview or making a big decision about your future career, find out how I can help you advance your career.
Job application review
These days, it can be difficult to get feedback on a job application unless you’re invited to interview. That means there are few opportunities to learn and improve on the applications you’re submitting.
I offer impartial and practical feedback on job applications to help you:
- clearly communicate your skills and experience
- target the criteria of the job you’re applying for
- make your application the best showcase of what you have to offer
That scenario when you leave an interview feeling like you’ve not shown the best of yourself is familiar to a lot of people, no mattter what stage of their career. It’s easy to let that knock your confidence, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Coaching can help you prepare for and excel at your next interview. We will work together to:
- improve your technique
- identify and speak clearly about your experience
- grow your confidence
We spend too much of our life at work to feel stressed, stretched, stuck or stifled. Whether you’re looking to change something in your current role, are ready for a new challenge or want to explore your options, career coaching could help you take the next step.
Every programme is tailored to your needs, some things we might explore are:
- what you want from work and how to make it happen
- your strengths and how to make the most of them
- your values and how your work aligns with them
- obstacles you’re facing and how to get over them
Let’s work together
The first step is to have a chat about what you need and how we’d work together. If you’re ready to get started, go ahead and book a call. There’s no charge for this and no obligation to commit to working with me.